Recent experience with ATP was...

08Monster

Reaction score
Amazing. I can't say enough good things about Cody and the team over at ATP. Even with me being quite the ass, being a constant pain and asking non-stop questions, they pulled through. Cody even went out of his way to answer calls and texts at all hours of the night. Delay after delay, Cody constantly kept my spirits up and helped get things ASAP and deal with all the issues I was having. Onto the goodies.

I ordered a single turbo kit for my 2008 6.4 and Cody suggested nothing but the best (thanks Morgan@Midwest), and after anything my 3 million questions, Cody suggested that I go with a billet 366. All I can say is wow. Love the way it drives, sounds unreal, and the power is amazing. Pulls way harder than it ever did on the stock chargers. Top that off with the best intake in the business (thanks Mike), the polished No-Limit looks sweet!!! Top it off with an SCT livewire (thanks DZLNUT) and some awesome tunes (thanks Gearhead), this truck flat out GOES. I can't thank everyone enough, especially ATP for lining it all up. I will not hesitate to do business with Cody again!!!! Customer service is unreal and thats what means the most to me in a sale. Keep doing what you guys are doing Cody, ATP is kick ass! I'll post pictures of the kit for fit and finish purposes, and hopefully a video or two!

08Monster

Reaction score
More than happy. I appreciate all the efforts guys! Now on to more parts. :)

08Monster

Reaction score
23d8024e335f6b3db5f9c92c1d5dc521.jpg

0d112d03862bd625b40378589fb9abbe.jpg

1c5f0921e517a805101c35e73c53c291.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/20/96dea1db6a2f0e0dacffcb06ec81f9ed.jpg[/IMG

Just a couple of install pics of the single and Mikes sweet intake.

[URL]https://vimeo.com/122753500[/URL]

Little video of the new sound at idle. Don't mind the caption of the video, it was a Snapchat that I sent to a buddy and saved... Lol

08Monster

Reaction score
Sounds good is an understatement... Haha its amazing. Hands down my favorite sounding diesel. You see I left in that EGR crossover pipe? I couldn't get to clamp that holds it on, so I just bolted the damn thing back on. Lol

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I did see that. Hopefully you don't get any exhaust leaks from he plate being down below.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I've gotten pretty good with the smoke wrench with all my projects I do. I guarantee you there isn't a bolt I can't get out with that. Even it I cut it off and blow it out of the hole. Haha

If there is a will there is a way LOL :toast:

Latest posts

Members online