Compounds

doo dah

Reaction score
Would adding a second charger over a S300 non VGT work worth a darn? I see all the compound "kits" for the 6.7 are over a factory VGT and it got me thinking about a non VGT set of compounds. I'm thinking it might be too much?

Reaction score
Would adding a second charger over a S300 non VGT work worth a darn? I see all the compound "kits" for the 6.7 are over a factory VGT and it got me thinking about a non VGT set of compounds. I'm thinking it might be too much?

All depends on fuel...

What is "to much"

Reaction score
I've been thinking the same. I figure a dual fueler and s476 could probably do around 750hp +/-. Haven't put much research into it though as I'm several years out from doing that, and I definitely need a built transmission first.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
dual fuelers and a twin setup like that .. motor is on borrowed time.

Jsexton

Reaction score
How about on a 6.4. I've been running a 467.7 with dual fuler 30%. The motor is build with stage 1 CAM, standard size coated max force pistons. With HD springs, pushrods just the basics...
Been looking to go compounds. All my piping is no limit, is their a bolt on kit out their or will it be to much for motor.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How about on a 6.4. I've been running a 467.7 with dual fuler 30%. The motor is build with stage 1 CAM, standard size coated max force pistons. With HD springs, pushrods just the basics...
Been looking to go compounds. All my piping is no limit, is their a bolt on kit out their or will it be to much for motor.....

6.4 no problemo , 6.7 .. big problemo . LOL

hit me up and i can prolly steer you into a direction , but it will get laggier than it already is .

doo dah

Reaction score
I have a 750hp built Suncoast transmission but engine is stock. I assume doing the non vgt compounds without dual fuelers isn't worth doing?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my 17 on stock fuel with the 76mm precision with stock turbo runs and sounds great, but it's needing fuel badly. no smoke at all in any throttle position and the fueling is maxxed out. gonna put an exergy stroker pump on it ( because andrew is so obsessed i figured i'd try it before i put dual fuelers on) . we have a bunch in stock if anyone wants to try it. everything exergy makes is top quality .

Jsexton

Reaction score

hit me up and i can prolly steer you into a direction , but it will get laggier than it already is...

This current setup is ok ..but around town you have to drive the truck to hard from light to light...
What would be the best turbo setup for the low end power and top end power... still on stock connecting rods no need to go higher than 800hp
Turbo setup

sootie

Reaction score

hit me up and i can prolly steer you into a direction , but it will get laggier than it already is...

This current setup is ok ..but around town you have to drive the truck to hard from light to light...
What would be the best turbo setup for the low end power and top end power... still on stock connecting rods no need to go higher than 800hp
Turbo setup

Stock appearing compounds. 72-76mm atmo and a 59mm high pressure. Dual fuelers and 60% nozzles. over 800 all day long. With good tuning like gear head your rods will be fine. Clean, powerful and good enough drivability to still tow anything you want.

Black AOD

Reaction score
my 17 on stock fuel with the 76mm precision with stock turbo runs and sounds great, but it's needing fuel badly. no smoke at all in any throttle position and the fueling is maxxed out. gonna put an exergy stroker pump on it ( because andrew is so obsessed i figured i'd try it before i put dual fuelers on) . we have a bunch in stock if anyone wants to try it. everything exergy makes is top quality .

Who is this Andrew you speak of

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.