Mad Turbo Werks will not be taking ANY orders for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
hey hows the turbos coming along that were ordered before mtw started its overhaul?

Most should be shipped out next week.

We should have mine and Nates new phone numbers posted in a couple days and be back at 100% soon.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I still will be working on the 6.4, I have wheels coming in for those too. I will be offering replacement, and of course moddded 6.4 turbos witrh the bigger compressor wheels. I got slammed by orders and while waiting for new wheels to come in got slammed some more. I went and got more capital in and started to order things in extra quantiy to get ahead of orders, and hopefully have them on shelf ready to go. Thanks

dohcter

Reaction score
What's the current status? I'm in need of a turbo and am thinkin of a stage 2 or hybrid

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I have what may sound crazy, but I have decided to sell the MTW stage 1 turbo with a billet wheel standard. For some reason some trucks run great with cast wheel no problems, and others surge. So to provide a better product I will dropping the cast wheel, the billet wheel as shown to cause no surging problems and will run great on all the trucks so far. I have also been working on new pricing for the stage 1 so I can offer them at a great value. Originally the price was 980.00, but now I adjusted things and found wheels cheaper and will offer the stage 1 with billet wheel for 840.00 plus the shipping and handling. Thanks

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I have what may sound crazy, but I have decided to sell the MTW stage 1 turbo with a billet wheel standard. For some reason some trucks run great with cast wheel no problems, and others surge. So to provide a better product I will dropping the cast wheel, the billet wheel as shown to cause no surging problems and will run great on all the trucks so far. I have also been working on new pricing for the stage 1 so I can offer them at a great value. Originally the price was 980.00, but now I adjusted things and found wheels cheaper and will offer the stage 1 with billet wheel for 840.00 plus the shipping and handling. Thanks

That's awesome Adrian.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score

Hey man I just got mine in Jan/Feb through Dorian @ PSE and have noticed a little surging during warm up... Is that what ur talking about!? How much to upgrade to the billet wheel!?

GRKNCK73

Reaction score

YAAAAH BUDDY!!!:D

3brorce

Reaction score
I still will be working on the 6.4, I have wheels coming in for those too. I will be offering replacement, and of course moddded 6.4 turbos witrh the bigger compressor wheels. I got slammed by orders and while waiting for new wheels to come in got slammed some more. I went and got more capital in and started to order things in extra quantiy to get ahead of orders, and hopefully have them on shelf ready to go. Thanks

Awesome. Any idea on sizes that may be offered?

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
The wheels will be drop in replacements, and of course the first sets of them will be offered a very reduced price lower then my cost for 6.4 owners to review.

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
Yo ADRIAN!! Good to see you back on the forums. Lost you for a while there....but I know you've been busy. Welcome back.

How's the new facility?

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Still same place just rearranged to make more efficient. Also if can get a moderator to help out and edit price to 850.00 for stage 1 turbo, hit wrong key and had it for 840.00. Thank you and everyone else.

Latest posts

Members online