7.3 ford to 6.7 cummins swap

dsberman94

Reaction score
13 thousand dollars last year and I still can’t turn mine up past the second power level without blowing through the trans. And this kid thinks a tuned 7.3 with a trans makes 1300 ft lbs.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Bad grammar and no time to learn? I hope you have family money kid because you won’t get a job better than microwaving crap at McDonalds. You only need to know how to start and stop and it doesn’t take any time to learn. And you EXPECT people to take time to help you out? Get out! Stop wasting our time. Lazy ass punk.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
OP, in all seriousness, you're 15 years old and I can respect you trying to build a truck and make big power. With a small budget, it's just not in the cards for you at this point. If you buy the truck from your dad or whoever owns it, just put fuel in it, maintain it, and enjoy. In the meantime, read up and watch videos on Youtube about Cummins swaps and you'll see what is entailed.

Good luck.

gwunter

Reaction score
I thought for sure someone (strokersace?) tracked down who the troll was......but I don't see that post anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yojih123

Reaction score
OP, in all seriousness, you're 15 years old and I can respect you trying to build a truck and make big power. With a small budget, it's just not in the cards for you at this point. If you buy the truck from your dad or whoever owns it, just put fuel in it, maintain it, and enjoy. In the meantime, read up and watch videos on Youtube about Cummins swaps and you'll see what is entailed.

Good luck.
It's my granddad's and my dad's truck.

Yojih123

Reaction score

Good luck.
What could I do with 4k dollars plus what is already done to the engine and transmission?

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Research!! Take a step back and learn about these trucks, your grandpas specifically. YOU need to figure out what injectors ans turbo are in it. It's also helpful to know if it has an aftermarket hpop in it. Don't ask what that is, search it. It really seems like you just want to be force fed these answers. Also you've been on several forums asking ridiculous questions. Such as a 165 hp 450cc quad, a single digit drag car. What's interesting is you have a 400k budget over on ls1tech. And that's just the basic crap I found after a 15 second search. It's 2019 and literally all the info is out there on the internet with just a search. If you can't find what you're looking for chances are it probably doesn't exist. Such as oh idk a 4000 hp swapped 6.7 cummins for 3k.

Latest posts

Members online