Mini BiXenon HID Retrofit Projectors ON SALE!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Mini BiXenon HID Projectors for Retrofitting projects are on sale while supplies last!

Only $85.99 per pair/set!
No discount code is needed to enjoy the savings on these. Just click on the link here to save:

www.retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?H1_Mini_BiXenon_projectors-pid762.html

No discount code is needed to enjoy the savings on these. Just click on the link here to save:

The Mini BiXenon Retrofit Projectors are a great upgrade for those looking for the next level in high-performance lighting not possible with factory lamp optics and standard conversion kits. Now these same projectors are available with easier adaptable solenoid connections, stronger mounting threads and better beam pattern than similar projectors offered elsewhere at premium prices.

These units provide excellent performance, small size, ease of installation, and low cost compared to traditional retrofitting of projectors. These projectors make retrofitting a project to getting performance HID projector lighting as easy as it can be. These projectors will use the same hole in the head lamp's that the stock bulbs fit through, and work great for H4, H7, H11, H13, 9003, 9005, 9006, 9007, 9008, HB1, HB2, HB3, HB4, and HB5 headlamps. Some specific vehicle applications may require modifications to allow for fitment or proper mounting, but always feel free to ask customer service for help with your vehicle application.

Installation requires disassembling of the head lamp housings, inserting the threaded mounting shaft of the projector through the pre-existing hole in the back of the head lamp's reflector bucket, tighten down the mounting hardware in the rear with the included hardware, and you're virtually done. Some specific vehicle applications may require modifications to allow for fitment or proper mounting, but always feel free to ask customer service for help with your vehicle application.

SPECIFICATIONS:
- Max Depth: 132mm (5.20 inches)
- Max Mounting Depth: 120mm (4.75 inches)
- Max Height: 75mm (3.00 inches)
- Max Width: 84mm (3.30 inches)
- Glass Lens Diameter: 2.5 inches

INCLUDES:
- 2x Mini H1 BiXenon projectors (Low/High Beam Function!)
- 2x Mini Shrouds
- 2x Solenoid input pigtails
- 2x Clear glass lenses (pre-installed!)
- 2x adapter plates for H4 and H7 applications
- 2x small size rubber washers
- 2x large size rubber washers
- 2x Locking rings, assorted hardware, and bulb retainers
- 1yr. manufacturer's warranty on projectors and full packages
- Installation guides available upon purchase
* Can be combined with equipment for full installation packages

FITMENT NOTES:
- Projectors fit most applications easily, please check your application with customer service
- Projectors use H1 HID bulbs only

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All new projectors are back in stock, time to get that summer lighting project underway!!!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All orders for the projectors and projector setups from over the weekend have all shipped today!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All new projector orders from today and Monday with the BiXenon HID Projectors have all shipped!

snik

Reaction score
So if I want to do this.
db817c16a07768f1b70b8847d4b04e3f.jpg

Would this kit be the ticket.

snik

Reaction score
I have a hid kit.
By hid conversion kit what do you mean?
Truck is an 06.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I have a hid kit.
By hid conversion kit what do you mean?
Truck is an 06.

If you have an HID kit. If the kit you have is BiXenon all you should likely need are the projectors themselves and a pair of H1 HID bulbs.
If you need any assistance on what to order for the bulbs, etc., please feel free to email customer service directly at: [email protected]

snik

Reaction score
Ahhh. I don't have a bi-xenon specific hid kit. I'll have to get hat too I guess.

Thanks. Will hit u up soon.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Ahhh. I don't have a bi-xenon specific hid kit. I'll have to get hat too I guess.

Thanks. Will hit u up soon.

You'll need the BiXenon function wiring, but they will list out everything you need for you, not to worry! Just let them know you have some kit parts already.

retrosolutions

Reaction score

All new projectors are back in stock, time to get that summer lighting project underway!!!

snik

Reaction score
Another question. So the stock 06 headlights. How do I pull them apart. Are they modular, or will I have to bake them or cut them open?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Another question. So the stock 06 headlights. How do I pull them apart. Are they modular, or will I have to bake them or cut them open?

They are sealed together using a heat reactive sealant that becomes pliable under heating. To get them apart and back together afterward, either an oven or a heat gun would be necessary. We recommend the oven method as it tends to be easier and puts less stress on you and the housings to get them apart that way compared to the heat gun.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
How do these compare to morimoto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well, as they are not prone to some of the problems the "M" brand projectors have, such as weak threads on the mounting neck, super fragile chrome, etc.