• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x10 Weld Cheyennes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I am selling my 20x10 Weld Cheyennes -25mm offset that are a 9/10 in condition. The wheels are off the truck I just need to polish them up and they will shine like chrome. I was going to ask more for them and take offers but I don't want to deal with that.
Price is $2000.00 FIRM plus shipping if needed. Otherwise the wheels are located about an hour East of St. Louis MO if you want to pick them up. NO TRADES.
Here is a picture of them on the truck
ght%20tan%20bucket%20white%20reflector_zpsj22kttxo.jpg

IMG_1371_zpsolnytwvs.jpg

IMG_0547_zpscc4526f3.jpg

Im hoping to have them cleaned up and ready to go this week

WHY NOT

Reaction score
how much would shipping be to MD 21869

I will try and get a quote for you on Monday. I need to find some wheel boxes to be able to ship them in. I know an average price to ship rims is usually like 40-50 a wheel though.

vcassens

Reaction score
I will try and get a quote for you on Monday. I need to find some wheel boxes to be able to ship them in. I know an average price to ship rims is usually like 40-50 a wheel though.
I think i have some wheel boxes from my fuel wheels if you want them we could meet up somewhere. I'm up in Godfrey,il

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Thanks Vince. I may hit you up for those if I can't find any closer.

I finally got the wheels all cleaned and polished up today and they look killer. You can tell they have been used but I would say there aren't going to be many sets in this good of shape unless you find a BNIB set. But that will cost you twice as much as this set.

Wheel 1
IMG_1674_zpse5trilim.jpg

Wheel 2
IMG_1675_zpshbjgdljz.jpg

Wheel 3
IMG_1676_zpsve8lb6mp.jpg

Wheel 4, this wheel has a small scratch on the lip. the scratch is on the most visible part of the lip in this picture and its still hard to see. A close up in the next picture. It has been there since I bought the wheels and is the largest defect of any of any of the rims.
IMG_1677_zpsabaofgw9.jpg

IMG_1679_zpsuww9oqdv.jpg

All 4
Oooo Shiny
IMG_1680_zpswvohetyp.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I know someone has a 22" set stashed somewhere...I just don't wanna know what they cost. Anyone need a kidney? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online