What Do You Tow?

Cknox121

Reaction score
With tracked machinery you better be hanging on and not going fast when you get to that tipping point when loading and unloading on a trailer with ramps lol!

No kidding! Pucker factor of about 8.9 for the first time doing it.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

smcox1

Reaction score
LOL! The other day I got way off track on YouTube (as usual if I'm on youtube) and was watching a video of some people getting their new cat challenger mt765c and while unloading it off the semi it threw the owner out of his seat and over the steering wheel lol!!

plowboy1

Reaction score
24ft PJ Partial Tilt. 8' stationary, 16' tilt
2015-04-14%2007.08.21_zps6jqvoy2t.jpg

Skiddy, Grapple Bucket and Dirt Bucket
2015-04-14%2007.13.02_zpsv9qdrs2l.jpg

JD3020

Reaction score
Love it. It's so versatile. I always hated loading a our tracked t-300 with the traditional trailer. The first time scared the hell out of me. I loaded it and tilled high as the trailer would go and it never slid. Trailer lifts it up easily. As you probably seen in my other post a container goes on as well so it's multi purpose trailer. Only thing I wish was it was about 10ft longer.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how it is working with tracked equipment, been around em for a long time and i'm still not used to it. Especially skid steers. Hate it hate it hate it. At least with mini-ex's i can spin around and use my bucket to lower it down slowly.

Jomax

Reaction score
Finished up some E-Track and floors finally, almost 95% to where I want it

Did you know there's e track that goes frong to back? (Not side to side) see how your clip is sideways? Those clips were never designed to take side load.

E track was originally make for semi trailer walls. Why even trailer manufactures use that style e track on the floor is beyond me.

There was a stress test done and the e track style you have did not hold the cars in place in an accident. Sucks you already installed it lol.

http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Cargo-Control/Erickson/E19146.html

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Did you know there's e track that goes frong to back? (Not side to side) see how your clip is sideways? Those clips were never designed to take side load.

E track was originally make for semi trailer walls. Why even trailer manufactures use that style e track on the floor is beyond me.

There was a stress test done and the e track style you have did not hold the cars in place in an accident. Sucks you already installed it lol.

http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Cargo-Control/Erickson/E19146.html

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Typed out some crap... then it disappeared.. F... I'll PM you when I'm home but I've seen lots of installs themselves fail, these tracks are stronger than the D-rings it came with I think? I will be reinforcing those as well. I'd like to read some more on your topic if you have it? When I was hunting it seemed to be installs was the biggest issue, not the track. Majority of people put the **** in with self tapping metal screws (all the store sells) and maybe a few bolts through some ****ty 3/4wood, not good. Cheap ratchets and straps was next on the list, and I don't like the idler on mine either so I may swap that.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Got a few loads in yesterday and a late night save

Attachments

• IMG_20150415_145732.jpg
    IMG_20150415_145732.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20150415_132249.jpg
    IMG_20150415_132249.jpg
    905.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20150416_001056.jpg
    IMG_20150416_001056.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Moral of the story.... extra long hitches suck. When combined with too much tounge weight and a very steep negative grade. I had to load this there because of loading it backwerds. Too steep for fowerd loading

Latest posts

Members online