New Jersey members check in

Reaction score
Actually since I live in mystic I get generalized as some sort of a derelict. , cause pineys don't live on the water lol. O yeah? my girlfriend lives in New Gretna, more towards Cramers junk yard.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that our wonderful governor signed the "Coal Roaling Ban" bill today? I heard a rumor. Pisses me off it got to this point cause of all the tards in this state.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Sweet lord here we go! How do they prove that you made a modification specifically to "roll coal"? Or are they just blanket banning any mods where that may be the result? Is there a proof of intent needed for a ticket?

CAT35niner

Reaction score

Great well my fears are confirmed. And I started to read to comments but gave up once it turned into another discussion. Just sickening that what some guys do for a hobby has been ruined by stupidity. I know how to control my truck. I hate smoke but it's not stock and if I get pulled over for something like ccv emissions I'm screwed. Guess I need to look into a Venturi system.

Sweet lord here we go! How do they prove that you made a modification specifically to "roll coal"? Or are they just blanket banning any mods where that may be the result? Is there a proof of intent needed for a ticket?

It's always been illegal to modify our trucks. Especially if your truck came with cat or dpf. Older trucks are grandfathered out cause they didn't come with emission crap. But I guess now with this law it doesn't matter the year. According to the article if you belch black smoke for more then three seconds they have probable cause to pull you over and give you a ticket.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yea neither have I. But I've heard of check points around and I guess they would get you there.

And I agree with ya on that. Stupid ppl deserve to get it.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I think I got about 10 texts about that yesterday......guess its time I take the bag off my air filter.......

sounds like tuning and deleting is going to become even harder than it already is...

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I think I got about 10 texts about that yesterday......guess its time I take the bag off my air filter.......

sounds like tuning and deleting is going to become even harder than it already is...

You can leave the bag on your filter for now. It's not hurting anything right now LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.