CCSB Fuel tank swap

Jomax

Reaction score
I went on and did a 50 gallon titan.

A 17 still doesn't give 50 gallons.... So jomax that wouldn't fix my "problem"

Lol

LOL, you just want more of that driver side lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
LOL, you just want more of that driver side lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have divorced air bags. She level!!

But yeah... no air in bags.... She lean. Like a limping pimp in vegas... with a gold tipped cane.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have divorced air bags. She level!!

But yeah... no air in bags.... She lean. Like a limping pimp in vegas... with a gold tipped cane.
my 12 leaned bad. i put a 1.5 inch spacer under the left front coil and that put ride hight back to dead level from side to side. no bags in rear. it was almost embarrassing. had a few people ask me why it looked like that.. lol

live life full throttle

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Pretty sure the long bed trucks come with 48 gal tanks. Short beds come with 34 gal tanks.

The 17's come with a 34 gallon tank? That's a ton of range, considering the 6.7's got 300+ miles on like a 24.

I think I have a 34 in my gas rclb. I ran it almost completely dry (had been showing "5" for the past 5 miles) and put 33 in.

It sounds like a lot but the 6.2 is only averaging 10 and change in that truck :pimp:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
my 12 leaned bad. i put a 1.5 inch spacer under the left front coil and that put ride hight back to dead level from side to side. no bags in rear. it was almost embarrassing. had a few people ask me why it looked like that.. lol

live life full throttle

Yeah. Both mine lean. 11 and 15. Leaners. It is embarrassing. And they both did with 26 gallon tanks.

That is why I did not run a equalizer line between the air bags. 2 separate lines going to the dual needle gauge and controller. It's more of a pain to have divorced bags but I like the ability to truly equalize the truck. Especially when towing.

sootie

Reaction score
Yeah. Both mine lean. 11 and 15. Leaners. It is embarrassing. And they both did with 26 gallon tanks.

That is why I did not run a equalizer line between the air bags. 2 separate lines going to the dual needle gauge and controller. It's more of a pain to have divorced bags but I like the ability to truly equalize the truck. Especially when towing.
or just buy the OUO coil levelers for 199.00 from midwest and set your ocd at rest!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
or just buy the OUO coil levelers for 199.00 from midwest and set your ocd at rest!

That would be great if I had rear coils.... lean is from the rear. Level rear and front is dead on.

But I hear you.... I would if the the spacer itself didn't bother my oCd of a factory geometry of all front end links! Lol.

If I do anything to the front I would do adjustable 3 link with spacers..... but.... at the end of the day I just drive it and don't care! It only bothers me....

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
That would be great if I had rear coils.... lean is from the rear. Level rear and front is dead on.

But I hear you.... I would if the the spacer itself didn't bother my oCd of a factory geometry of all front end links! Lol.

If I do anything to the front I would do adjustable 3 link with spacers..... but.... at the end of the day I just drive it and don't care! It only bothers me....

i know, my truck was the same. But i actually did get the truck level by messing with the front, even though the lean was from the rear. Thats why i suggested it...

Latest posts

Members online