6.7 Cold Air Intakes !!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the preliminary stage 1 , it is a 4" design and will offer an optional airbox/heatshield (to be built this week) , with a bit smaller filter, but still much larger than the filters currently offered by any other manufacturer. Available in Pro5R , ProDry , and ProGuard7 . It will be functional and performance enhancing from a bone stock truck all the way to a heavily modified 15 turbo . It will have no welds , this was just mockup . Ready for sale in the next week or so . Initial sale price will be $359 . With Airbox it will be in the $429 range but not locked down yet. 100% Made In America. As well , it will most likely include a support brace for no movement and a very stealth MAF sensor location for less visibility . will be available in raw, polished, or black powder coat. custom colors available with 2 week lead time.

6_7_CAI4_1_.jpg

This is the stage 2 version with 5" all the way from the inlet to the filter , using the No Limit proprietary 5" AFE filter , available in Pro5R , ProDry , or ProGuard7 . Built to work with ANY turbo you could throw at it . This system will not work with a non-tuned truck due to Mass AirFlow Volume of the 5" tube . It will be BY FAR the most aggressive performance intake on the market , and the first and last intake you will EVER need to buy no matter what turbo you go with. Midwest , Elite , and MPD will be offering adapters for their kits to work with this intake. The MAF sensor is hidden as well. Already available with custom No Limit Pre Filters as well , this kit should be available in a week or so. Preliminary pricing will be $399. will be available in raw, polished, or black powder coat. custom colors available with 2 week lead time.

6_7_CAI_2_.jpg

6_7_CAI_1_.jpg

Last edited:

jcain

Reaction score
Subd. Ned to find ways to blow up this stock turbo so daddy has a legit reason to step it up.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Subd. Ned to find ways to blow up this stock turbo so daddy has a legit reason to step it up.

I will be more than glad to help. The reasons we need to move forward can be very funny , right ? LOL

jcain

Reaction score
Can you PM us when the 5" is available? I don't visit this area much

MorganM

Reaction score
For a typical tuned and deleted truck, do you anticipate the 5" kit will NOT require any tuning changes despite the increased diameter at the MAF?

bricewise

Reaction score
Ugh damn you mike. I was completely happy with my Elite intake until this. The idea of no welds and hidden MAF has me sold. Send me to me now!

Latest posts

Members online