new to P.S.A.! Good day mates

triple6diesel

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
New on the army already been looking at the performance sections seems like alot more people over here! I have a 04 psd 6.0 with 105K miles and studs, egr delete, RR, small fuel system and CCV delete I just did myself! Love small projects with the truck and getting the family "hands on" with the tools! Love nascar and fishing! Any JR Fans out there :) I swear im not a redneck lol! Thanks for having me here.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
New on the army already been looking at the performance sections seems like alot more people over here! I have a 04 psd 6.0 with 105K miles and studs, egr delete, RR, small fuel system and CCV delete I just did myself! Love small projects with the truck and getting the family "hands on" with the tools! Love nascar and fishing! Any JR Fans out there :) I swear im not a redneck lol! Thanks for having me here.
Welcome! And you don't have to be ashamed to be a redneck! I was just informed that I'm a hillbilly! :eek:

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

triple6diesel

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
originally from the outback thats the aussie to you folks spent some time in hawaii and now i travel to va to nc and back on a delivery route for work

truckman1974

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to avoid the stupid attacks, chitty people and companies at all cost then..lol

Jason

Reaction score
He had a hell of a back story working. I will give the man that, but I guess when you have multiple personalities, he was being truthful with himself. Nothing wrong with that! Lol