super duty picture thread:

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Got my windshield tinted a couple weeks ago.

5E9A92E9-A2A9-4FCA-BECF-E7E8B3A3BB36_zpsm0kddmro.jpg

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Looks damn good! What percent? I went with 35 on mine. One of my most favorite things I've done to the truck.

Btw, how are those tires? Loud? Decent wear?

The windshield is 70% but I have 5% everywhere else so it really seems darker than it is. I'm loving it so far.

I honestly don't like them other than the fact they are the lightest 37 on the market (except maybe for Intercos). I got them from a friend with about 50% left and put about 9k on them and they maybe have that much left now. I also don't like the fact that they're directional but that's just preference. I had 37" mud grapplers on my last truck that were just about bald so anything else seems quiet compared to what I got used to there.

The price was right when I needed tires is the only reason I got them.

Cknox121

Reaction score
The windshield is 70% but I have 5% everywhere else so it really seems darker than it is. I'm loving it so far.

I honestly don't like them other than the fact they are the lightest 37 on the market (except maybe for Intercos). I got them from a friend with about 50% left and put about 9k on them and they maybe have that much left now. I also don't like the fact that they're directional but that's just preference. I had 37" mud grapplers on my last truck that were just about bald so anything else seems quiet compared to what I got used to there.

The price was right when I needed tires is the only reason I got them.

Interesting. Didn't know they were that light. I currently run mud grapplers and I'm sick of them lol. Im torn between trails, toyos, and these

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Interesting. Didn't know they were that light. I currently run mud grapplers and I'm sick of them lol. Im torn between trails, toyos, and these

I'm getting trails or toyos next. Been a while since I compared tire weights but I want to say the kuhmos are like low 80# whereas a mud grappler or toyo of the same size is 98#.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Going to pic whore my basic truck

Installed 2wd valance and added missing license bulb cover. I like the valance over no valance because of the rolled metal lip that hangs down. OEM+ type look.

sHsXk4B.png

7DtpMWL.png

Looking at these pics makes me realize I need to get my bumper, grille, and hood adjusted. It all looks out of alignment.