• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

wtb: SRP 1.1 NEW or USED

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
You need to go read the srp1.1 strikes again thread. Some people have luck with these pumps but a lot of people haven't. I personally recommend your friend get and adrenaline. Mine has been running great and it held pressure for 250/100 perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
If you can find an original run srp with 10k miles on it, do so. Id avoid the others. Low miles, 1.1, or high miles. Middle miles and original production or select a different pump.

1badpsd

Reaction score
Ive run an srp and a 1.1 on my trucks with no problems, he has an adrenaline and its dropping icp in his big tune with 250/200's

02BigD

Reaction score
Last time I texted Jason, still no word on Sr. the nice part is, you know the thing is gonna be right when they release it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Last time I texted Jason, still no word on Sr. the nice part is, you know the thing is gonna be right when they release it.

A lot of people simply do NOT understand what they are up against with that product concept. A stock pump housing aint gonna cut it. No.way, no how. It would have to be done similar to the way the stealth stg2 and 3 were constructed. Or a totally different billet case that may resemble, in size anyway, two stockers, stacked.

Im sure the issue is keeping r&d to an absolute so as not to have a product demanding 3500$ to recoup. 1800 dollar twins or gen 3 is usually about what people want to spend.

I just dont really care to piss around with junk in a stock case save for a stock 17° Bosch pump. Go duals if the 17 cant get it. Or a gen 3.

That wasnt directed at you Dom. Just in addition to your post.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Have you ran one and data logged with injectors having 200% nozzles?

I believe I was present when Jason told him it wont in a tune thats asking for it all. He said it falls off. But he claimed everything else did too, even the srp1.1 when tested.

I dont like speaking for others but Im very observant of peoples exchanges so hopefully I did right by you in this post.

David N made good numbers with his setup. Excellent numbers when it was discovered he was running a stock hpop. He said the dual hpops added a ton of power to his already potent setup.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Not me directly, No.

But a guy that wanted to buy my dual pump setup was running one with his 250/200's... I wonder why that would be?

Didnt you ask in a thread, that exact question? I thought thuggy told you that none of the pumps did? I may be off my rocker here lol.

psduser1

Reaction score
I think you are correct, ty. I have, and am still running an srp, works for me on a 100% nozzle.
Pretty sure I'll run duals if I ever go to 200%. Capacity is everything.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ill say it again, when mine worked it was nothing short of breathtaking. You.could.be loafing along, pin the throttle and watch icp ramp up to 3600 psi instantly. No waiting involved. But a handful of those scenarios, a couple thousand miles, and then tons of issues all related to idle, egts, and driveability started to manifest. Until it started stalling out and not building over 2900 psi of icp, I never thought it could be the pump. It was a monster in terms of volume. Unreal!

I mean the pump had 0 miles. Drove it in the summer and that is when it worked well. Then in Oct of last year it got tough to start but the heads werent draining the reservoir. I thought just maybe my gp system was really shot, who knows?
Then it became hard to start all the time. Then it died and I had to tow it. Then it died again. Then again. Then it got to the point that it wouldnt run once the oil was warm at all. Mind you, two different sets of injectors. Both checked out to be good.

It was troubleshot by two or three other to see if my conclusion was right. Same deal. Then the last guy even deadheaded the pump, hot, and cranking the one port would build right under 300psi of icp, the other 0.

psduser1

Reaction score
Ill say it again, when mine worked it was nothing short of breathtaking. You.could.be loafing along, pin the throttle and watch icp ramp up to 3600 psi instantly. No waiting involved. But a handful of those scenarios, a couple thousand miles, and then tons of issues all related to idle, egts, and driveability started to manifest. Until it started stalling out and not building over 2900 psi of icp, I never thought it could be the pump. It was a monster in terms of volume. Unreal!

I mean the pump had 0 miles. Drove it in the summer and that is when it worked well. Then in Oct of last year it got tough to start but the heads werent draining the reservoir. I thought just maybe my gp system was really shot, who knows?
Then it became hard to start all the time. Then it died and I had to tow it. Then it died again. Then again. Then it got to the point that it wouldnt run once the oil was warm at all. Mind you, two different sets of injectors. Both checked out to be good.

It was troubleshot by two or three other to see if my conclusion was right. Same deal. Then the last guy even deadheaded the pump, hot, and cranking the one port would build right under 300psi of icp, the other 0.

I believe you, on all points. I watch mine, hopefully I'll be able to skip the bad parts of that post.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Ill say it again, when mine worked it was nothing short of breathtaking. You.could.be loafing along, pin the throttle and watch icp ramp up to 3600 psi instantly. No waiting involved.

That's the way mine was....ran perfect for 40k miles.....then sold it because I got a Billet Stage 2....worked perfect....I must've gotten one of the first ones?

078db6e3d4c4db00fefa992a3ebeb58a.jpg

And I'm with you a 100% on the limitations of stock housing pump. That's why I'm interested to see if/how the T1000 or HB Sr makes it to market.

Latest posts

Members online