05-07 front end conversion

04cr450

Reaction score
hey guys,

getting ready to pull the trigger on a complete 05-07 front end and put it on my 04... was going to go with certifit only because they are in town and i could save a bunch on shipping fees. Certifit good/decent quality?

For those who have done the conversion- do i need all the bumper brackets? i was told that i only needed the two brackets that hold the bumper onto the frame, not the "side" brackets... correct? Last question is for you painter guys, what would i expect to pay to have this front end painted to match the truck(black) with a good log lasting paint job?.. want to paint the bumper and two valances. Just don't want to get ripped out that is all. Thanks!

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
There is two brackets on the front and one for each side in front of the tires
Probably different than the 99-04 but it's been a while since I did it
It's really easy to swap

equalizier

Reaction score
to do it right you need the header panel for the head lights,front bumper and bumper brackets,front grill,head lights,wire connectors from an 05-07 for the head lights.

04cr450

Reaction score
Yes I am doing the new header, I already have 05 Harley lights in truck with harness so that's their, bumper, brackets, 2 valances, and I am getting a grill from eautogrilles.

What about cost for paint? Thanks

equalizier

Reaction score
you are only painting the front bumper piece correct.when you say front endor did you buy fenders to.if you are just talking about the front bumper piece i would say no more than 150.but if it's the fenders then around 550-600 some places maybe alot higher.

Latest posts

Members online