4" Flo-Pro

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Finished installing my exhaust. 4" Flo-Pro turbo back straight pipe 4" down pipe. No tip yet. OMG this thing is loud. Kinda glad I didn't do 5".

Anyway, here's the vid...

th_IMG_0065.png

That Ecoboost's days are numbered :gun: :tree:

K_Hood

Reaction score
sounds great man!

How was the install on the Flo Pro system? Was the fit pretty good for it? I want to do an exhaust on mine so bad but I just can't figure out which one to go with...:(

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
sounds great man!

How was the install on the Flo Pro system? Was the fit pretty good for it? I want to do an exhaust on mine so bad but I just can't figure out which one to go with...:(

The install was a breeze. Fit was excellent. I was able to get the entire thing installed and adjusted in like 20 minutes. Super easy!!!

K_Hood

Reaction score
The install was a breeze. Fit was excellent. I was able to get the entire thing installed and adjusted in like 20 minutes. Super easy!!!

hmm, I like the sound of that. New downpipe too? I had a silverline on my 07 and I just didn't like the way it was mounted and over all install of it. I may have to try a Flo Pro out. Did you order yours from a dealer here on the board?

bad12jr

Reaction score
The 5'' might have took some of the whistle out. The 5'' Tail we used on my 96 gave my truck a heck of growl but took away the cackle and some of the whistle of the 3.5'' that was on it.

But that thing sounds awesome. Need to get one going down the road taking off.

K_Hood

Reaction score
hmm, I like the sound of that. New downpipe too? I had a silverline on my 07 and I just didn't like the way it was mounted and over all install of it. I may have to try a Flo Pro out. Did you order yours from a dealer here on the board?

sorry meant up pipe...lol :fustrate: it wouldn't let me edit this post.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Yeah downpipe too. I ordered it from Dorian at PSE. Great guy on the phone, just wish we would have been able to meet in person(he was on a parts run I believe). But yeah, install was great and I love the way it sounds. Maybe one day I might go to a 5 inch, but I'll definitely go with FloPro again.

K_Hood

Reaction score
Yeah downpipe too. I ordered it from Dorian at PSE. Great guy on the phone, just wish we would have been able to meet in person(he was on a parts run I believe). But yeah, install was great and I love the way it sounds. Maybe one day I might go to a 5 inch, but I'll definitely go with FloPro again.

awesome! Thanks for the info, Ill have to give him a shout when it comes time to pick one up. :toast:

darklcdfeller

Reaction score
I just did a 5" flo pro with a muffler in it and let me tell ya, I am so much happier with it then my 6" stacks that I had previous to it! The whistle of the 64mm turbo from dannville performance is stupid loud! I am so happy with my flo pro exhaust. I actually talked to Kyle this morning about becoming a sponsor on here and supporting the Army!

Ac

Latest posts

Members online