H&S SD Card Out of Space

wreedps

Reaction score
I am trying to update my friends MiniMaxx. No matter if I use auto updater or manual method, the files are larger than the 2GB SD card will support.

Any ideas on how to fix this? See attachment.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 79

sootie

Reaction score
Same issue here. I ended up just loading the files I needed. E.g not the dodge ones. Interested to hear the solution...

NickPic83

Reaction score
Format the card(do not quick format) make sure its FAT format. Then use the updater and load the files u need

sootie

Reaction score
Did u only load the files for your truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

read above. yes i ended up doing that. still doesnt answer the question why all the files don't fit on the card.

CoreyMS

Reaction score
It's a common issue. I think there is a way to use a 4gb card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Levitc88

Reaction score
I had the same problem awhile back. I snooped around the forums on the H&S website and figured out how to get mine to work. My problem was I didn't have the latest "H&S Updater" installed on my computer and also I needed to update my Java. Best I can remember that did the trick for me. And I believe the new Updater doesn't update all the files, just the ones you need it to. Saves space on the card that way. Again best I can remember.

cccj

Reaction score
Do you happen to know what version of Updater you had to get? Mine is 2.2(1) wonder if that is the latest.

I have the same card full issue.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
read above. yes i ended up doing that. still doesnt answer the question why all the files don't fit on the card.

because Ford has released so many updated flashes for the 6.7, and H&S has a copy of every stock file in the update... it has recently gotten so large that EVERY SINGLE H&S update file won't fit on most 2 Gig SD cards... Most 2.0G cards only actually hold ~1.8-1.85G of data to begin with

sootie

Reaction score
How do I know which files are the Dodge and GM?

format the card. use the updater and instead of doing the full card download, pick the tuner-card-model and only update those files.

Latest posts

Members online