2020 6.7 Weight Reduction

PowerstrokeBen

Reaction score
Trying to track down someone who can help me "reduce weight on a 2020 6.7 with ezlynk

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Trying to track down someone who can help me "reduce weight on a 2020 6.7 with ezlynk

Feel free to PM me.

not available yet.

Even if it was, TCM tuning wouldn't be available and even if it was, you wouldn't want it. I bet it takes 1-2 years before TCM tuning is even getting done properly on that 10 speed. the 17-19 6R Trans tuning just finally got dialed in pretty good in 2019 for the most part.

PowerstrokeBen

Reaction score
not available yet.

Even if it was, TCM tuning wouldn't be available and even if it was, you wouldn't want it. I bet it takes 1-2 years before TCM tuning is even getting done properly on that 10 speed. the 17-19 6R Trans tuning just finally got dialed in pretty good in 2019 for the most part.

Darn,
Well thanks for letting me know.. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have bought this if I knew that! I had a couple of the guys I purchased from before saying they could get them and then when the time came of course none of them could get them.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Darn,

Well thanks for letting me know.. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have bought this if I knew that! I had a couple of the guys I purchased from before saying they could get them and then when the time came of course none of them could get them.
They run great stock.

With the way EPA stuff is today I would just run emissions on tuning anyway. They're 500HP/1000+ tq stock basically. That's a lot of power for a stock truck these days

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PowerstrokeBen

Reaction score
They run great stock.

With the way EPA stuff is today I would just run emissions on tuning anyway. They're 500HP/1000+ tq stock basically. That's a lot of power for a stock truck these days

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Are you able to find emission compliant for 2020? I will need something as I purchased a lift and big tires.

superpsd

Reaction score
Tuning is going to be a while. HP tuners recently released the TCM support only for the 6.7 powerstroke.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
not available yet.

Lmao there are still some guys that are trying to figure out the E4OD, let alone these new 10 speeds!

ckrueg

Reaction score
not available yet.

TCM tuning is supported on HP tuners already and it is fairly similar to the 10r80 in mustangs and f150s. Now people will have to dial it in. Obviously different platforms but the logic is similar between them. I heard it was a different ECU so that will probably take some time.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

PowerstrokeBen

Reaction score
TCM tuning is supported on HP tuners already and it is fairly similar to the 10r80 in mustangs and f150s. Now people will have to dial it in. Obviously different platforms but the logic is similar between them. I heard it was a different ECU so that will probably take some time.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

I'm expecting something half decent within a couple month but I won't hold my breath.

superpsd

Reaction score
These 2020s have plenty of power as is. My F450 hauls ass. I rather leave my warranty intact. Why not just lift it and recalibrate the tire size and enjoy. Does your 350 have 3.55s or 4.10s?

PowerstrokeBen

Reaction score
These 2020s have plenty of power as is. My F450 hauls ass. I rather leave my warranty intact. Why not just lift it and recalibrate the tire size and enjoy. Does your 350 have 3.55s or 4.10s?

3.55s
How do you re-calibrate the tire size?
Also the whole warranty void thing is a farce.

Black AOD

Reaction score

Totally Agree. I drove an 2020 F450 limited and was blown away at the stock power.

superpsd

Reaction score
Speedo calibration would likely need to by ford. Forscan can do it as well but the 2020 modules addressing has not been mapped out yet. What size of tire are you installing? Warranty claims seem to be situation to situation and dealer to dealer but if your power train is damaged and its been flashed they ha ve every right to deny responsibility. A 10R140 crate transmission is almost 6K from what I have read.

Last edited:

PowerstrokeBen

Reaction score
Speedo calibration would likely need to by ford. Forscan can do it as well but the 2020 modules addressing has not been mapped out yet. What size of tire are you installing? Warranty claims seem to be situation to situation and dealer to dealer but if your power train is damaged and its been flashed they ha ve every right to deny responsibility. A 10R140 crate transmission is almost 6K from what I have read.

37x13.5r24! I already have them mounted and ready to go, just debating putting them on.

A64-D7628-F999-4-B04-B9-AA-93-DCE90-CEFD3.jpg

6-D9-BEDE1-DA8-A-419-B-A6-EC-1-ECBB160-C2-AE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online