• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Dana 60 swap parts FS

Bair

Reaction score
I'm doing a coil spring suspension swap on my 96. At this point I'm planning to run the rear springs and see how it rides but everything else is for sale both axles hub to hub and all hardware. There's basically 300k on the axles but the front end is very tight. I've replace tie rod ends as needed and replace the factory automatic hubs with Warn lock outs, and synthetic oil in the gears. (3.55's)
Also it had power slot rotors in the front with hawk pads. And wheels bearings replaced at the same time (I'd say 2 years 30k miles on the rotors and bearings).
Also have my wheel and maybe tire setup for sale
20x10 cruiser alloys with 33/12.50 federal couragia tires with 80% tread or better. Wheels are painted wheels silver. Paint isn't in the greatest condition but they look sharp.
$500 for wheels
$900 for tires
$1300 for both
$1200 for the front axle with all hard ware
$500 for the rear
Everything is still on the truck but will be coming off hopefully middle of February when I do the swap.

Location quarryville pa. Local pickup would probably be best. But if shipping is required I can crate everything up and ship it from a business address at your expense.
I'll consider trades. Let me know what you got. Injectors, wheels and tires 8x170, obs interior upgrades, etc.
nyqy4uvu.jpg
yga9uryt.jpg

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp
08 ECLB 2wd for sale

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online