• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Sema build left over parts

jordan572

Reaction score
As many of you know and have been asking, I need to unload a lot of parts that came off the truck during this long project. Not to sound like I don't need the money or care to take the time to deal with multiple offers but please if you actually want the item make an offer. I can't entertain people that just want to think about it, I don't believe this should be a problem on this forum anyway. All parts will ship uninsured unless the purchaser opts for insurance.

While I will make my best efforts to satisfy the customer, I as the seller will not provide any warranty, or guarantee of any sort. Only you are responsible for proper fitment and installation, I can not explicitly state whether any of these parts will fit your specific truck. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please, whenever I please.

With that said I will do my best to provide pictures, details or information about any inquiry I receive. Below is a list of parts suspension and engine/emission related that are for sale. Next to each item is the retail price off Alldata, this is the correct pricing to the best of my knowledge.

Every sensitive part has been capped or plugged to avoid any contamination, all sold parts will be re-cleaned and inspected before final shipment. Honestly all of these parts should look like new when the customer receives them, minus what happens in shipping.

If this is a complete cluster like I said I reserve the right to delete this thread, I hope everything goes well.

Fuel tank $570
Fuel Pump $350
DEF tank $770
DPF $2936
exhaust manifolds $180 set
Turbo $2040 late build 2014
Egr cooler $855
Downpipe $150
Uppipes $150???
Upper intake manifold $209 Plastic
Lower intake manifold $382 Cast
Throttle body $333
Alternator 220 amp $476
Front right knuckle $163
Right radius arm $205
Left radius arm $208
Pitman arm $74
Track bar ????
Drag link $208
Fog lamps $230 set
Rancho shocks $280 set
Steering stabilizer $60
Coils $280 set
Leaf pack assemblies $1134 set
Brake Caliper $150 each
Rotor front $116 each
Rotor rear $133 each
Running boards $600 option around there
Tail lamps
3rd brake light

I may have more parts that were not listed so please ask if you have a want, give your best offer. If I accept consider the item yours, the buyer will pay shipping which is not included in your offer. As far as shipping goes, on the heaviest items like the leaf packs and radius arms I would like to if at all possible sell those locally (Minneapolis, MN). So please don't hate me if I can't work out shipping, for example shipping a set of running boards across the country is just not feasible. It will cost more to ship them then what they are probably worth. I just want to make sure everyone is happy, I am doing this for the customer just as much as I am for myself. Sadly I see a lot of these parts going into the trash.

Thank you all for looking, and for the continued support through the build. You guys added some excitement to the build believe it or not.

Contact me on the form here or at [email protected], either way you should receive a quick response. Thank you.

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
Just so everyone is certain, those prices are retail cost. I don't expect to get anywhere near that pricing. That is mostly for you guys so you have an idea on what the particular item is worth, thank you.

Latest posts

Members online