Good build shops in FL

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Been to Speed & Truck World a few times in Fort. Lauderdale? - Not sure how good they are for motor work though.

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
So I got my truck back after 10 days and $700 later (they said it would be one maybe two days) for an oil leak fix and it was worse. When I was picking it up they were being douches just like every other time I talked to them n the boss n his little minion were being docks n I said I won't be bringing my truck back here and they were like we don't Want you to come back... They said it was fixed. It wasn't so I scheduled an appointment to get it fixed with them and I dunno if it was because of this, but the only nice person there who scheduled the appointment for me got fired... I got there fir my appointment and they said to take it to another mechanic because they don't want to basically.......

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Hope you didn't pay, and or are putting a stop payment on that check/card. If they are being douches id make em work for there money. Can't stand shops like that... That's why I try and do everything I can on my truck, then I can only blame myself

PRECISIONVISION

Reaction score
Grounz 4 Divorce has been a great shop to deal with. Danny is a Master Tech and does exceptional work and great prices. Wouldn't take my truck anywhere else . They are located in Lakeland Fl ask for Brian he will definitely get you taken care of

Snake

Reaction score
Two other places I'd recommend: Twisted Metal Offroad in Tampa and Diesel Tech and Fab in Sarasota.

04stroker

Reaction score
Depending on what's wrong and you wanna drive it to Brandeton and I may be able to help you. Mainly just do fuel injectors at this shop but I have worked on a lot of 6.0's and know my way around them pretty well. Have done a bunch of builds.

swinky

Reaction score
Bring it to Palm beach between the 21st and the 2nd I can help you out depending on what you need.