20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

Jeff H

Reaction score
Price for a Ford AIC for 2002 7.3 With PTO option and without PTO option if Ford still sells them. Thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Auxiliary Idle Controller. I think this is one of the part #'s XC3F-12B640-AB

looks like that number isn't available separate, only in the kit
pto provision kit list $1228.55 sell $810.84
non pto kit list $1019.47 sell $672.85
I assume its not very big so free shipping.

BigNiner19

Reaction score
heres the quote for ya, the part #s ending in "54" are the upper mount, I also included the bolts incase you wanted to replace otherwise through some new lock tight on them and use the old ones.

I need to replace some of the body mounts also. The very front passenger side lower rubber piece is completely gone, the upper doesnt look terrible. Is it common to just replace the lower rubber mount or is it totally necessary to change both upper and lower at same time?

It appears the bottom mount comes out by removing a bolt, but the upper would need the bolt remove and a jack to lift the frame up to remove the upper. Can anymore light be shed on this for me before so I can put together a parts list?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I need to replace some of the body mounts also. The very front passenger side lower rubber piece is completely gone, the upper doesnt look terrible. Is it common to just replace the lower rubber mount or is it totally necessary to change both upper and lower at same time?

It appears the bottom mount comes out by removing a bolt, but the upper would need the bolt remove and a jack to lift the frame up to remove the upper. Can anymore light be shed on this for me before so I can put together a parts list?

well the obvious would be just to replace the damaged ones, but at the same time if your going to be there doing the lowers might as well save yourself the time and do all at once so your not doing the same job some months down the road. yes to do the uppers you would need to seperate the body and frame to access them which seems like a tremendous job but actually isnt that bad when you get into it. so its all up to you if you want to drop the coin and do the heavy work now and get it out of the way.

Latest posts

Members online