HID's out..LED's in

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Has anyone taken these in snow yet? I had this problem mentioned to me from a friend that got them elsewhere, and being as 6 months out of the year it is winter here, this is kind of important.

Have had people running these for a while now, snow, rain, mud, haven't heard of any issues...

stangbang

Reaction score
So do the high beams work good on the 2011 and up style? I believe h13? And from what I gather the fog lights are not doable?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
So do the high beams work good on the 2011 and up style? I believe h13? And from what I gather the fog lights are not doable?

high beams on all year trucks work, there just not very different from the low beams.

and the fog lights we do have available, have run them in many trucks with no problems.

05wh250

Reaction score
Anyone had issues with backfeed? If I turn my fog lights on with the low beams my high beam indicator will faintly light up and the high beams will intermittently flicker. Is this some kind of grounding issue?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Anyone had issues with backfeed? If I turn my fog lights on with the low beams my high beam indicator will faintly light up and the high beams will intermittently flicker. Is this some kind of grounding issue?

First I have heard of that issue, to date I believe the only things I have heard are the interference with the radio if there is a weak station signal.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Where would you start in trying to remedy this problem? Add a ground?

I would first put the stock bulbs back in to see if the bulb is causing it, or possibly a ground on the truck. And lets take it from there. We may be able to add the anti flicker resistor in place and see if that helps.

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Hey Mark, can you please PM me a price for the lifetime bulbs for an 08 F250? Looking for something with a blueish tint.

Shipped to Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.

Thank you!!

Latest posts

Members online