superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah I thinking I will probably run a custom size core and weld my own tanks on the end and keep it up front. Just put it where it fits. But that's still a ways away. Probably take me 6 months or more to make the chassis

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Don't want to be limited to the factory frame. Don't get me wrong I've thought about class 8 but Im busy enough with drag racing as it is. And with the pro stock car coming along it will take even more to do annually. So that part takes care of the racing bug inside me. Plus all the offroad races are so far away from me. If I was in SoCal it would be totally different. I can always race it in the sportsman 1400 class If I want to try it out.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I know this is a TT chassis. I wont be able to put all the ultra top end stuff on I like they do but What I can do is make the chassis and go from there. Thats kinda my vision ive came up with the last few days. Im going to try and keep as much as the cab as I can and make it a door slammer so hopefully I can get it tagged. fingers crossed! Probably have a removable lexan windshield or something for when its on the street.

*my chassis will be alittle longer than this one so hopefully having the longer trans in it wont effect drive shaft angle much.

rfs-feature.jpg

67-baja-trophy-truck-brenthel-industries-side-view.jpg

567-baja-trophy-truck-brenthel-industries-rear-iso.jpg

Latest posts

Members online