Seguin/Schertz

Stroke250

Reaction score
I am will be relocating for work down to these areas and was curious about emissions checks? The stuff will be missing on mine and I am wondering if I need to reinstall for inspection? I have read it is primarily safety related.

Buckiii2

Reaction score
No! Your going to see more deleated trucks than you probably ever have. Truck Source Diesel is the biggest diesel performance shop in San Antonio. Welcome to San Antonio area.

patricku47

Reaction score
You're good everywhere in Texas. There isn't any emissions testing on diesels yet, just safety only. You will need a muffler though, though most shops overlook it. I lived between Seguin and New Braunfels for a while, I love that area!

Stroke250

Reaction score
I have been hearing the New Braunfels area is up and coming. I will start searching for houses there and Seguin as the second choice.

Buckiii2

Reaction score
I live near Bulverde. I would pick NB over Sequin. NB is one of the fastest growing cities in the US.

Buckiii2

Reaction score
New Braunfels is more built up and more to do. Close to Austin and San Antonio. Seguin is more country and not built up as much. Seguin is lower income population IMO. Maybe New Braunfels will have a higher paying job opportunity?

Stroke250

Reaction score
New Braunfels is more built up and more to do. Close to Austin and San Antonio. Seguin is more country and not built up as much. Seguin is lower income population IMO. Maybe New Braunfels will have a higher paying job opportunity?

I like more country ideally. Either option is good for me as long as it has the basics I need. I grew up in a smaller town so that's what I am used to.

Latest posts

Members online