Fuel rail Fuel Pressure Regulator replacment?

SlayerF250

Reaction score
Was recently helping my son in law with his 2011 F250 6.7, and I was wondering if any knew of a location or place that had either videos or detailed descriptive write up with regards to replacing the Fuel Pressure Valve/Regulator? pretty sure it needs to be done from the drivers side front wheel well, we finally got the inner lining out but couldn't find a way to get the heat protection off that covers the common fuel rail...started searching the web, and was surprised I could find any videos or write-ups so I thought I would ask here... any help would be appreciated

Lipka101

Reaction score
Was recently helping my son in law with his 2011 F250 6.7, and I was wondering if any knew of a location or place that had either videos or detailed descriptive write up with regards to replacing the Fuel Pressure Valve/Regulator? pretty sure it needs to be done from the drivers side front wheel well, we finally got the inner lining out but couldn't find a way to get the heat protection off that covers the common fuel rail...started searching the web, and was surprised I could find any videos or write-ups so I thought I would ask here... any help would be appreciated

I may be wrong but I think there are two on this truck. One on the hpfp and one on the drivers side rail. It’s on the back end of the drivers side fuel rail iirc. I don’t recall any heat protectant in the fuel rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
The blanket just has chrustmas trees that hold it in. If I remember right, only the rear bottom corner has to cime out, then you can fold it up enough to get at the regulator. The regulator uses a jam nut to hokd it tight, you cant spin the whole thing to remove it. I usually use an 8in crescent wrench to loosen, I got no idea on the size of the nut

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online