Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Got truck back together, just Jr pump, so far so good.
That was after a bad ipr, stuck closed and two blown stock hpop lines.

I'll be using the Ghead tunes that figure I still have a Gen3. Don't know if that will be a problem.

superpsd

Reaction score
If you want more oil I've had good luck with my Sr pump so far. Find a good SRP1. 1 and send it in. Mine is going about 1 1/2 years under daily driven conditions. Keeps the B codes happy.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Got truck out, fresh fuel, cleaned engine and drove it about 40 miles or so. Pretty sure I got a miss. It's a stubble. No cel at least. I'll find someone who has a scanner or put on computer and do a Buzz and CCT test.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
do more runs.. maybe a smokey burnout or two.. then report back.. fuel pressure good? running a regulated return? if all that is good then after more tuns or miles, pull vc back off and start truck to see what one isnt squirting oil.. if they are all squirting oil then you might have mechanical problems.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Shop I took it to said rear passenger injector not working. He used an infrared probe. PIS injector doing fine. I really need to send the rest of the sticks in. Just tight on funds.

gwunter

Reaction score
If you have more time than money, like me, lol. I'd be tearing into the oil side of those injectors and making sure they are clean. But I totally understand the lack of funds thing.

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Save yourself the headache and have peace of mind that they're ALL good. Now you'll have paid shipping both ways twice and still don't know the health of 5 out of 8 injectors.

Didn't you buy them second hand anyway ? If they haven't been checked out since you've owned them , its definitely worth sending them all in.

Latest posts

Members online