What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Reaction score
Got word back from the shop that is working on my truck. The repair bill when all is done will be 10,627.51 FML I was also hoping my insurance would cover it since it started with an accident but it sounds like they will be turning my claim down. so if that happens I will be staring at it for a long while and paying a payment on a truck I can't even afford to fix.

That sucks what all does it need

Sent from on the commode with Tapatalk 2

vcassens

Reaction score
Cam and lifters for sure it is also not making low pressure oil so they quoted it for a complete rebuild and it also needs an FICM

Pyromaniak001

Reaction score
Ordered 6 new BFG 285/70/17s, and a ReadyLift 2.5" leveling kit. Can't wait to get these pizza cutters off...

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
photobucket-6782-1365036615911_zps8b2cd25f.jpg

Put my psa stickers on! Ill have a picture of the front window tomorrow

mclean

Reaction score
I dropped mine off to get the backup camera replaced and drivers side heated seat fixed.

I wanted them to fix the rust spots on the B pillars on all frigging four doors but due to a road trip and being in the mountains and away from civilization i went 800ish miles over my warranty and now I am stuck with the $3000 bill :doh:

B.Warning

Reaction score
Cam and lifters for sure it is also not making low pressure oil so they quoted it for a complete rebuild and it also needs an FICM

Pm me your number and a good time to contact you. I have a very cost friendly mechanic that does my work and I'll bet it'll be a 1/3 that price.

vcassens

Reaction score
Pm me your number and a good time to contact you. I have a very cost friendly mechanic that does my work and I'll bet it'll be a 1/3 that price.

Will do thanks. I am hoping that my insurance will cover the cost if not then I will be looking into other options

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I filled it up the fuel tank.

I'll think about washing it this weekend

greyford1979

Reaction score
Getting ready to change oil, rear diff oil, fuel filter, belt and tensioner. Also gonna go through the entire suspension and drive line checking bushings, loose bolts, etc...gonna be a beautiful day for it :D

Latest posts

Members online