Kill Devil Diesel 6.0L Aluminum Heads

Black AOD

Reaction score
For all you 6.0L guys...these look to be an interesting cylinder head option
c4453aa291a7846a183fc33c0285a404.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SoGrand

Reaction score
From the pics it looks like they are the same. I have a set of aluminum and cast coming from promaxx. It also looks like they are worded very similar too.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
We have these on our race truck... pushing about 1100-1200hp but only running mid 10s at the track because of traction issues.

So far ZERO issues. Runs great. I check the degas bottle pressure religiously and so far the heads don't leak AT ALL

The difference between the Kill Devil Diesel heads and Promax is like the difference between a standard Jeep Grand Cherokee and the new Track Hawk. Based off the same platform but vastly different.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Charlie can you tell us the differences between the 2 since you must know? I have heard nothing but good reviews from the aluminum heads and that is why I am going to try a set out also but would like to know the differences between the 2 companies heads.

Thanks

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I will see if I can get Jared on here, but not sure how much of his exact specs he is going to share, a lot of it is proprietary and posting it up would make it easy to copy.

I can tell you that out of the box promaxx heads have a lot of issues that need to be fixed, not including the proprietary specs that are used.

I have also seen a lot of guys selling "their own proprietary specs" and had customers buy them when KDD was out of stock. Lot of them ended up sending me pics of what they got and I could not believe what they had been sent out. Literally cant believe they got sent out the door. And that is just what I could visually see through a cell phone pic. Seems like half the industry does not even know the proper placement for the oring groove

Latest posts

Members online