A bit confused

tyler2k

Reaction score
So now that my insight pro is working i can see my eot gets pretty high, iv seen 227 just driving, so im doing an oil cooler and full flush. Iv been looking online and seeing what else i should address while I'm there. Iv got an 03 and it seems some of the stuff talked about is for 04.5 and up so i just wanna make sure i do everything i need

shmoozer

Reaction score
Try using the search function. There is a lot of info on here, do some reading and I bet you can find the answer(s) you're looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyler2k

Reaction score
I did that, found multiple lists actually all saying 04.5 to 07 so by that should i be assuming my 03 has nothing i should change while I'm there, i know that the earlier models had a few differences hence me asking if anyone had a list for the older ones specifically.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Its all pretty much the same
Change the oil cooler, change or take care of the egr cooler, add a coolant filter, flush the system really good. Only thing that would be easoer to do while you are there is the icp and pigtail. Maybe the pump if you have any worries about it, just so you dont have to pull the intake again.

tyler2k

Reaction score
So the upgraded turbo oil line and sct fittings or the dummy plugs dont apply?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
the dummy plugs and stc will not. the turbo line may, but you may possibly need to buy an oil cooler cover if it has the quick connect fitting for the turbo line. A turbo drain tube wouldn't hurt either

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.