How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
talked to a guy on here with 205's and a 66 and he did 668 on fuel (with some water) and 8XX with a .092 jet. it was a mustang dyno but still should be mid 600's. contemplating that setup later this summer.....

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
i talked to him on the nation....only difference in his set up and mine is the housing size...and lift& tire size....its a real strong set up!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I'm seriously looking into a single 66 with manifolds and divided uppipes. If it's still responsive on the street it's looking like a real viable option instead of compounds! stoked!

windrunner408

Reaction score
I'm seriously looking into a single 66 with manifolds and divided uppipes. If it's still responsive on the street it's looking like a real viable option instead of compounds! stoked!

Are you looking to keep the 190s too or bump em up a little??

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Ill let you know how a 66/73/91 with Matts (aka yours) divided up pipes and 205/150's drives on the street and towing when I get it together.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Are you looking to keep the 190s too or bump em up a little??

they actually flow 200 but I'd like to get them punched out some more.

Ill let you know how a 66/73/91 with Matts (aka yours) divided up pipes and 205/150's drives on the street and towing when I get it together.

that's pretty much exactly what I would end up running too (maybe a 71 turbine). toss up between that, trying vgt compounds, or non vgt compounds.

mgeistman

Reaction score
they actually flow 200 but I'd like to get them punched out some more.

that's pretty much exactly what I would end up running too (maybe a 71 turbine). toss up between that, trying vgt compounds, or non vgt compounds.

why a 71?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the new clipped 73 wheel spools like the 71 but flows more like a 74. Go big r go home!

mgeistman

Reaction score
i think mine spools pretty dam quick for what it is, so with uppipes you would prolly be very happy with spool time

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
smaller the turbine, the more back pressure. I think the divided up pipes will be a huge upgrade. For what you do, I think it will be just fine.

Latest posts

Members online