How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

swinky

Reaction score
Do they have track times to back up the 600+hp Dyno runs?

That's a negative ghost rider. You're one of few that hits the track and I thank you for that. Following your build pretty closely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

stonepusher

Reaction score
That's a negative ghost rider. You're one of few that hits the track and I thank you for that. Following your build pretty closely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks buddy! I love testing new things especially one that I think will help! I was trying to become a beta tester for diesel sites new hpop but I guess they don't want a real tester. I'm one of very few that has a 6.0 break 10's and the first on a single VGT! I appreciate all the support from y'all guys, gives me the drive to push it even more! :jammin:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Do they have track times to back up the 600+hp Dyno runs?

Supposedly, but havn't seen the slips or a video of the trucks running, so, unfortunately no. Thanks to you though, its great to see guys pushing the 6.0 and getting great results. I could care less who's parts you use, just make it fast and make it last!!!

Congrats on the great numbers and awesome truck. Can't wait to get Chris to tune my new turbo.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I've been kicking around the idea of 225/100's with a compound setup. Not really knowing squat about turbo's, what would be a good match to these sticks? I know I'm gonna need a trans, fuel system, and probably oil, what else am I missing?

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Thanks buddy! I love testing new things especially one that I think will help! I was trying to become a beta tester for diesel sites new hpop but I guess they don't want a real tester. I'm one of very few that has a 6.0 break 10's and the first on a single VGT! I appreciate all the support from y'all guys, gives me the drive to push it even more! :jammin:

I love your build. I doubt the 5R would have got you in the 10's, the 4R was a great choice for the track. Probably cut 1/4 to 1/2 second off just with te direct shifting tran.

alex duran

Reaction score
So I have sinister egr delete 190cc over 150 custom mkm injectors with head studs push rods gaskets tuned ficm sct with inovation tunes built tranny upgraded fuel regulater resufeced head 4 inch mbrp exhaust intake got a up graded hpop and sinister coolent filter bullet proof oil cooler inter cooler. Shop told me mid 500s but some one on here told me berlet 68mm turbo would put me 600 said he wouldn't e suprised if I break 650 just wante to know your guys opinion ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokedF747

Reaction score
^^ Yeah that was me, seeing the 68mm barder with 175/75's threw out 618, i think with the heavy fuel you have, and upgraded HPOP (though i'd like to know what company because i'd be interested as well) to hold that ICP along with a billet wheel I dont think its a far cry for another 30whp with what you have over the other guy, though every truck and every dyno is different, that'd be my guess.

stonepusher

Reaction score
^^ Yeah that was me, seeing the 68mm barder with 175/75's threw out 618, i think with the heavy fuel you have, and upgraded HPOP (though i'd like to know what company because i'd be interested as well) to hold that ICP along with a billet wheel I dont think its a far cry for another 30whp with what you have over the other guy, though every truck and every dyno is different, that'd be my guess.

Think I am gonna try dual pumps, dieselsites hpop won't go into production until February or march and that's if beta testing goes good. I'm dropping ICP now, if I can maintain ICP with dual pumps then I think I could see upwards of high 600's to low 700's with my current sticks.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Think I am gonna try dual pumps, dieselsites hpop won't go into production until February or march and that's if beta testing goes good. I'm dropping ICP now, if I can maintain ICP with dual pumps then I think I could see upwards of high 600's to low 700's with my current sticks.

Hybrids ;)

Hellen Keller sent this?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Really hoping testing goes well!! I want one bad! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smokedout250

Reaction score
This is my new setup. 205/150 s366. I'm hoping the hpop test go well I would like to throw one in to make sure I maintain proper icp. I'm looking at dropping down to a 100% nozzle to see if I can break 600hp on fuel only. Any thing else I should be looking at adding to ensure a 600hp on fuel only?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
i'll be spinning the rollers with my current setup and if it doesnt break 600, ill see if I can get a few more ponies to the ground with an mpd built trans and possibly a billet wheel....what ya think greg?

sleeps

Reaction score
This is my new setup. 205/150 s366. I'm hoping the hpop test go well I would like to throw one in to make sure I maintain proper icp. I'm looking at dropping down to a 100% nozzle to see if I can break 600hp on fuel only. Any thing else I should be looking at adding to ensure a 600hp on fuel only?

are you running the 205/150 with the s366 right now? how does it run?

i have t4 uppipes/s366 and a billett s372 to try with 205/100's and a set of 150% nozzles. trying to figure out which combo to run.

Latest posts

Members online