• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

07 F250 rg cab 6 speed 4x4 diesel

junglejoe

Reaction score
Ok.. Here I go. I bought this truck because I wanted a 6 speed.I bought it with 80k miles. It has 93xxx now and will go up. It is bone stock. I have driven the truck twice to Florida , a 2100mle trip and the truck runs and drives as new! Power windows locks mirrors tilt cruise. Ice cold Ac with a rubber mat(no carpet) There is some very minor scratches and small dings. Has a roll up bed cover.
Reason its for sale and the only reason its for sale is I'm going to build the truck and a 6 speed won't work for what I'm going to do. If it doesn't sell I will be be having it switched over to an automatic.
Truck needs NOTHING! Has never pulled anything but a Jon boat. Never had a hitch installed.
$18,500 FIRM!
Ill get some pics up later or text me. Truck is in Missouri and is black in color. Its not the one in my pic up there,that's my money pit so I figure Ill build another one since one isn't enough.
Jody
850-294-6795

Last edited:

Jgon08

Reaction score
Ok.. Here I go. I bought this truck because I wanted a 6 speed.I bought it with 80k miles. It has 93xxx now and will go up. It is bone stock. I have driven the truck twice to Florida , a 2100mle trip and the truck runs and drives as new! Power windows locks mirrors tilt cruise. Ice cold Ac with a rubber mat(no carpet) There is some very minor scratches and small dings. Has a roll up bed cover.
Reason its for sale and the only reason its for sale is I'm going to build the truck and a 6 speed won't work for what I'm going to do. If it doesn't sell I will be be having it switched over to an automatic.
Truck needs NOTHING! Has never pulled anything but a Jon boat. Never had a hitch installed.
$18,500 FIRM!
Ill get some pics up later or text me. Truck is in Missouri and is black in color. Its not the one in my pic up there,that's my money pit so I figure Ill build another one since one isn't enough.
Jody
850-294-6795

Any pics?

Latest posts

Members online