MFI 7 Hole 75% nozzle review

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So the other weekend I went down to MFI to have my injectors gone through. Craig suggested we install the new 7 hole 75% nozzles compared to the 150s that I previously had. Just wanted to say that Greg is very thorough when building these injectors, and his attention to detail is second to none. He was also kind enough to show me how they go together and how everything works. Love learning new things. But anyways, these 75% nozzles seem to work amazing. The truck runs MUCH better, it is cleaner, smoother, and EGTs are much cooler. Power feels good, turbo spools better than before etc... Probably going to dyno it this weekend and see where it is at compared to with the 150 nozzles. Hopefully pick up some power and hold ICP better!

Mdub707

Reaction score
Stockers are what, 6 holes? Does MFI offer 7 hole options in other sizes? I'd imagine these atomize fuel better?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Stock and most aftermarket are 6 hole. We have 7 hole in 30,75, and 100%. These have an identical spray angle like the stock nozzles. These were 100% designed from the ground up making sure that these would work right. And they are proving themselves, thanks Josh for letting us try these out. We squeezed quite a bit of fuel out of them too, Once he gets his pump back in there it should be a monster.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Stock and most aftermarket are 6 hole. We have 7 hole in 30,75, and 100%. These have an identical spray angle like the stock nozzles. These were 100% designed from the ground up making sure that these would work right. And they are proving themselves, thanks Josh for letting us try these out. We squeezed quite a bit of fuel out of them too, Once he gets his pump back in there it should be a monster.

For sure. I don't mind trying new things... I think you meant to say once it gets a pump that WORKS in there it will be a monster LOL LOL. it already hauls ass with Eric's new full fuel tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Going to add this: Wailed on the truck pretty hard tonight on the way home from the shop. Rolled into it in overdrive cruising 75 and the boost gauge climbed very quickly to almost 55psi. Truck used to only ever see 48 or so lbs of boost with the old injectors and not stock pump! My guess would be that the fuel is atomizing better... Maybe we'll see 700hp on a 75% nozzle! Fingers crossed!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Stock nozzles.

Uh, yeah! Get on it lol. Have Greg go through your injectors at the same time too. I'm sure he will find something to fix. He was kind enough to show me how important the torque spec is on the spool valve/solenoids (IIRC... I'm an injector newb lol)

Stroker04

Reaction score
Uh, yeah! Get on it lol. Have Greg go through your injectors at the same time too. I'm sure he will find something to fix. He was kind enough to show me how important the torque spec is on the spool valve/solenoids (IIRC... I'm an injector newb lol)

Yeah I know I need some nozzles for sure. Truck does run pretty decent right now though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
635/1000 w/ a stock pump and hurt 75 with these 75s. There is a **** ton of fuel on the full fuel tune. It doesn't clean up at 55psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online