Support for Large Conventional Injectors!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Carrying as always the quality from RCD, Support your 225cc injectors with the new RCD Thumper I pump, and larger than 225cc with the Thumper II Pump, good to 295cc conventionals!

Thumper I HPOP
The Thumper I works great from stock up to 225CC injectors. This pump comes with a One Year Warranty. This pump netted and additional 100rwhp* over a new stock pump at 3000 RPM with 225CC River City Diesel Injectors. This is the ultimate drop in upgrade for a 2005-2010 6.0 Powerstroke, and will out perform any pump on the market.

*Independent testing performed by Eric @ Innovative Diesel Performance.

Thumper II Pump
For use with 225cc and up injectors. One Year Warranty.
This pump will supply an additional 30% more oil than the stage 1, allowing it to support up to 295CC conventional injectors. This is more than ANY single High Pressure Oil Pump on the market can support. This is the ultimate drop in high pressure oil pump. We do NOT recommend the use of smaller than a 205CC injector as this is a fixed geometry pump. This is recommended for Racing/Competition, or heavily modified street application. This pump is NOT for the faint of heart!

Pricing is as follows..

Thumper I - 350.00 Guaranteed Core Charge
Retail - 999.99

Thumper I - 350.00 Guaranteed Core Charge
Retail - 1399.99

We have the Thumper I IN STOCK!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Might I add, get 10% off our 225cc injectors or injector modification with a purchase of this pump. How can you complain with that? guaranteed horsepower for a steal!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
08-10 E series were 6.0's FYI

so if youre as nuts as our customer Leon Darland with a race van...

F102129324.jpg

Latest posts

Members online