Carli 4.5 Deavers PMF 4.5 Deavers?

Texan6Seven

Reaction score
Looking to replace my rear leafs with either the Carli or PMF Deavers but was looking for any insight from those who are running either. I have the 4.5” Carli Commuter Fox shocks and I know you’re supposedly to match components from mfgs. That said, is there a noticeable difference in either leafs?

Platinumf250

Reaction score
I have the Carli deavers and they made a world of difference. Don't have the Carli shocks but wish I did. I would do Carli if you already have their shocks. Think you'll leave a lot on the table if you don't.

95cobby

Reaction score
I have the Carli Pintop with the full leafs and like above.. since you already have their shocks I would get their leafs. Will make a big difference either way

Texan6Seven

Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered the Carli 4.5” full leafs. Should be here in about a week. After I installed the 4.5” Carli Commuter kit in the front, the roughest part of the whole ride is from the rear. I previously had the 2.5” Commuter kit but didn’t have the rear Deavers. Excited about how the truck rides.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I have the 2.5" springs. they are way softer, bucks way less. I wish I would have done the 4.5" now.. let us know what you think

tdc_worm

Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered the Carli 4.5” full leafs. Should be here in about a week. After I installed the 4.5” Carli Commuter kit in the front, the roughest part of the whole ride is from the rear. I previously had the 2.5” Commuter kit but didn’t have the rear Deavers. Excited about how the truck rides.

Just as an FYI --- Carli does use different valving for their rear shocks if they are going to used with their Deavers... If memory serves, the major difference is in their rebound valving.