6.4 EZ Lynk News

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Like I said last week, I left a comment asking about 6.4 tuning on EZ Lynk’s page and their response was that it was coming “very soon”
Today I emailed PSE and they plan to support it when it comes out but gave no indication of the release date.

EZ Lynk’s been saying the 6.4 had tunes coming soon for a while but there seems to be some hype and murmurs going around about the impending release.

I figured this thread could serve as a gathering point for information about it, and when they finally release it, who’s writing tunes for these engines.

I’m excited, my friends with newer trucks all love EZ Lynk and I’m hoping I can join the club soon.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I hope for a lot of people’s sake it’s true. BUT with today’s red flags thrown towards tuners for Jenny Craig programs, it’s more publicity that I can’t see being worth their time vs risk.

That said, I’ve rode in trucks with ez, Hs, Sct sotf, mcc. Exactly what is suppose to be different and/or better with the ez lynk platform?

sootie

Reaction score
I hope for a lot of people’s sake it’s true. BUT with today’s red flags thrown towards tuners for Jenny Craig programs, it’s more publicity that I can’t see being worth their time vs risk.

That said, I’ve rode in trucks with ez, Hs, Sct sotf, mcc. Exactly what is suppose to be different and/or better with the ez lynk platform?
No emailing tune bs, all stored on a server and downloaded to your truck by wifi. Much faster and easier for the person writing tunes to communicate with the end user.

Connor M

Reaction score
a8fadc3dc7cce88de50d92a77a77d7ea.jpg

I’m so pumped.

Connor M

Reaction score
Got mine from ppei last night and I already love it. Super easy to use.

Latest posts

Members online