What is your next planned modification

Strokersace

Reaction score
Why you top coating with rustoleum?

Because the Chassis Saver and Por-15 products will fade to a Charcoal grey color if exposed to direct sunlight. Both companies say that the products do not need a topcoat but they recommend it. Although a huge majority of the frame will never see direct sunlight, I topcoated it with Rustoleum to prevent the fading.

WIESEL

Reaction score
Because the Chassis Saver and Por-15 products will fade to a Charcoal grey color if exposed to direct sunlight. Both companies say that the products do not need a topcoat but they recommend it. Although a huge majority of the frame will never see direct sunlight, I topcoated it with Rustoleum to prevent the fading.

I was wondering if rustoleum would adhere well?

Strokersace

Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't. Actually it was recommended by both the local CS and por-15 dealers.

And several others that have used it as a topcoat that posted in my thread about painting the frame have used it with good success.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
yeah no kidding especially because its pretty small to be used for a pulling turbo, its going to be on my daily driver and bean said it would spool fantastic with my injectors.

So i dont really see the name having anything to do with it

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Fix all my body damage, install a flatbed and do a stack setup of some kind. Then I want to do a rebuild my whole suspension with a rebuilt d60 and rebuild my rear.

JD3020

Reaction score
Nothing until i'm able to drive it again! Might sit for a couple weeks till i can afford to do some work. Want/need a built tranny but not sure if i can swallow that bill right now. But i don't want to spend much money on a band-aid to get it driving again. So i'm kinda screwed right now and stuck driving the D-max(which i love), or our old F-250(which i hate).

black974door

Reaction score
kinda wasnt planned but i just installed a bigger trans cooler and when i had the grill off i decided to once in my life take my time and paint it! it looks great for my first time dealing with paint

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.