Dana 60 conversion in progress.

Tom S

Reaction score
That will have to wait for a while as I have brand new tires right now. It is in the back of my mind though.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Had a quick look at the RSK thread here and that boomerang design looks good, bugged me on cutting the bumper too. In the end as I put a fan behind it (with V10 cooler) would not have had to cut it nearly as much as I moved it forward....grrr. The only good news with cuttin bumper is that all the mud and junk drains out.

Totally get the room thing Tom my little detached shop is just a disaster with too many projects runnin at once. The good news is my darlin' hardly venture into the mess so remains happy wife (happy life)...yaay!!
I did the wife delete mod... noise in the cab of the truck and in the house sure has decreased!
My garage is an absolute flippin' mess too... dirt bikes, snowmobile, chainsaws, truck parts, building materials... but messy just means its getting used like it should be!

Tom S

Reaction score
Just restoring some of the photos that were lost when webshots went bye bye of the inner axle seals modified and the pvc shims.

Attachments

• DSC00870.JPG
    DSC00870.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • DSC00871.JPG
    DSC00871.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC00873.JPG
    DSC00873.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC00875.JPG
    DSC00875.JPG