10 year anniverary of owning the 96!

Reaction score
I just realized that I missed a milestone last July. 10 years of owning the 96 CCSB. And it just keeps getting better as we go, no where near to being done with it. Of course I worked the same place 35 years and been with the same woman for 30 so I dont change things too fast! I'll try to make time to post the 10 year evolution and the plans for the future!

Snake

Reaction score
Congrats! My 9 year anniversary with my 05 is 4/1/14. I still can't believe I didn't burn that 6.0 to the ground a long time ago. LOL

Reaction score
It is such a different truck now it is unreal. Just thinking back to the beginning. (2003)

We traded in a 90 F250 SC 2x2 on it. I had rebuilt the engine in the 90, ported the heads, had Banks turbo on it, etc. It ran pretty good for those days. We drove up to the lot in the 90. Wife takes the 96 for a test drive.
Comment: What is the big deal about the Powerstroke? The 90 will whip it! And it would.....the dealer gave us a big trade in on the 90 because ofthe way it ran. Of course that comment wouldn't happen today...........the 96 runs a bit better.

tjl

Reaction score
Congratulations, I know how you feel. I've owned my 96 F350 for 14 years, been married 22 years and at my job for 20 years. The truck has definitly changed over the years.

Latest posts

Members online