• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Need very good running late 7.3 motor

Reaction score
As title. In n Carolina would be best but can get it shipped. Thanks

Reaction score
Btw. I Have good running 98 (non inter cooler) remanufactured engine. Attached to remanufactured e40d to sell. Doesn’t work for me unfortunately

Reaction score
Maybe I’m going to post to main forum. But I was under the impression, and told by a diesel garage that I was considering do the install, that the 97 non-intercooled engine was shuts not compatible at all with my 2001

dsberman94

Reaction score
Don’t take your truck back there again. I just put a 95 block in my 02. Had to change engine mounts, manifolds, probably intake manifolds, valve covers and gaskets. Bunch of stuff but it goes in and runs.

wildbill963258

Reaction score
The powerstroke 7.3 is the same no matter obs or sd the only thing Ford did to the 7.3 as far as obs vs sd is that they got rid of the mechanical fuel pump the obs had and put more powerful injectors as well as intercool it and put a waste gate on the turbo. If you have any good parts on your sd motor I would pull them off and put it on your obs motor. I think to intercool it you need to change the intake after the turbo.

Latest posts

Members online