Tow mirrors for OBS'S?

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys have some different tow mirrors on...such as a conversion to 99 and newer on an OBS? I've seen dodge mirrors on an OBS and I just don't think they fit very well.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
i think the SD mirrors look terriable but thats me. saw a guy take the chevy mirrors and bolt them through the orginal small mirror bracket. but it didnt look right either. but thats my opinion

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
Here is an option. I think it's someone that is on here. Just can't think of the name. Plus there is another obs cclb dually that has them too

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324192168.296080.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324192168.296080.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 958
Reaction score
heres one of the best SD mirror swaps ive seen.... i dont like it tho cause it removes the vent. i love my vent window
2291300220063931783S600x600Q85.jpg
Hmm looks ok from the side, but I agree with you on the vent window, I love mine too.

and here is a chevy option...... you may wana check out the whole thread, there is alot of fighting goin on in that thread. hahaha
]

Chevy is out of the question. I like nothing about chevy. And the dodge mirrors....some of them are pretty clean looking install, but I just don't think they fit very well.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
whats wrong with the 4 point monster mirrors? i love mine, or are you just looking for something outside the box

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
for towing mirrors i wish i had the 4 point mirrors. i wana swap them on mine but i will loose the power and im affraid to drill holes in my door

also not sure it it will cover the old holes and paint spots the small power mirrors leave???? anyone swap them out b4 without a body shop

MAC

Reaction score
Here is an option. I think it's someone that is on here. Just can't think of the name. Plus there is another obs cclb dually that has them too

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk

That truck is awesome, I added that guy on facebook just so I could see those mirrors, and they look just as good from the side as they do from the front, you could fool someone and say they were stock.

And I know we bash the Dodge guys for keeping them flipped up all the time, but you can see a lot better with them flipped up.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
i had the little nemo mirrors on mine when i first got it and wanted the 4 point tow mirrors. to put them on the two upper mounts use the same holes that are there so no drilling there. the lower two mounts are the only ones that need drilling. i did them at home and it was super easy

Reaction score
I got the 4 point tow mirrors now. I don't mind em, just was looking possibly for something outside the box and seeing the different options.
My dad has a dodge and I love how you can see with that style of mirror. I just don't think they fit on an OBS. That's just my opinion though.
Just curious to what other people had and what not.

Latest posts

Members online