Door auto unlock

rjustman

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this but I'm looking for some help. I have a 2006 f250 lariat, it is driving me absolutely nuts that when I put my truck in park only the front doors unlock, is there a way to make all 4 doors unlock when truck is put in park? Something maybe as simple as a scotch lock on the signal wire that sends signal to front doors to unlock, tying that wire to the rear doors unlock wire?? There's got to be a way to get this done, I've searched Google, but it just pulls up a bunch of f150 Forum stuff, and I've searched here, comp d, and psn with zero results..

Thanks

Richard

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Got 99 problems, but rear doors ain't one!!

But on a more serious note, not sure if there is anything you can do or not, hopefully someone can shed some light!

bad moose

Reaction score
If you figure it out. LET ME KNOW! I have the same problem with it driving me absolutely nuts, but I've tolerated it for years. I have asked a long while back with no answers.

CyrusLoewen

Reaction score
I always disable the autolock feature immediately when I start using a vehicle that has it turned on... But I guess that if you want to keep it on then Idk what you should do. I also turn off belt minder too. I guess that sort of stuff gets on my nerves, but that's kind of beside the point. Hopefully you find a fix!

rjustman

Reaction score
yeah there is child proof locks but that don't do anything for the auto lock.. I think im going to try to find the signal wire for the auto unlock, probably a relay or something and either scotchlock or run a wire to the rear doors, it cant be that hard I guess other than sorting through that colorful spaghetti.. if anyone finds anything in the meantime please share.. this is nuts, cant believe theyd do this..

Latest posts

Members online