PMF Braided Lines

white59rt

Reaction score
I am in the middle of redoing my whole brake system and decided to get braided lines. Called PMF at 6pm on Tuesday left a message and Trevor called me back the next morning at 8am was able to get the lines out the same day. I have put the front lines on and let me just say the lines fit perfect. All the bends are perfect, the brackets were perfect, they just were well engineered. They are truly a top quality product. I have yet to install the rear as I am contemplating the little lines that connect the calipers as I blew that on ordering. But I may just throw the main line on and worry about the other little ones later.

I just wanted to tell everyone, even though I am sure they know, PMF has great customer service and the products are truly top shelf.

Now all I need to do is bleed the system and the do the hydroboost fluid flush and I can post a review of my whole setup that I did, it looks nice I sure hope it performs and lasts!

Thanks PMF, I will definitely look you guys up in the future for some of your other parts :)

Todd

Last edited:

white59rt

Reaction score
I just put the rear line on and it was a perfect fit as well :)

Now to bleed them and try it out :)

Black AOD

Reaction score
They make a big difference in pedal feel, I put them on my 08 somewhat recently. They are very well made and look tough from what I can tell.

Latest posts

Members online