Let's talk seat covers gentleman

Stites02psd

Reaction score
They finally showed up today! I'll try to get them put on tonight with pictures and reviews for anyone else considering Marathon brand.

Stites02psd

Reaction score
They turned out better than what I expected. They are super tight on the seat and the part I like most is you run a strap to pull the inner side of the cover closest to the console towards the console so when you slide out it doesn't pull off like most others do. I also like the "feel" of the material. It's tough but not scratchy feeling. The heated and cooled part also works as good as it did before! I will get pictures of them installed tomorrow afternoon after I clean the inside. I took some but am super embarrassed about how nasty the inside is lol dang work trucks.....

Jomax

Reaction score
Yes sir they are

Seat covers are known to literally sand the protective coating off the seats, prematurely killing your seats. I'd once in awhile take them off and clean the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stites02psd

Reaction score
bead384e9a2e707084d559469693c0ba.jpg
68e18414617ad54edb281c3df62703ba.jpg
cheesy cell phone pictures but well worth the wait time and money spent. After they "break in" from seat time I know they will fit better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stites02psd

Reaction score
Looks tougher than it feels. Great quality canvas material IMO instead of some run of the mill stuff. It was about 300 for the front withback seat pockets and console lid cover. I haven't put the lid cover on due to I'm flat out lazy lol

Koda22

Reaction score
yes they are very tough!! ive had mine awhile and they have been put through the test, still holding strong. I think I paid a little over 600 for my full set

Latest posts

Members online