Suspension and GVWR

jordysoso

Reaction score
Will putting on airbags in the rear or upgrading my f250 6.4 rear leaf set up to f450 leafs increase GVWR? I know it will do nothing for GAWR but e-check in my county goes based off GVWR. So I figured instead of paying $160+/yr to be deeeleted, if I can increase GVWR by adding some suspension upgrades I'd be killing two birds with one stone. Any ideas?

PDT1081

Reaction score
Will putting on airbags in the rear or upgrading my f250 6.4 rear leaf set up to f450 leafs increase GVWR? I know it will do nothing for GAWR but e-check in my county goes based off GVWR. So I figured instead of paying $160+/yr to be deeeleted, if I can increase GVWR by adding some suspension upgrades I'd be killing two birds with one stone. Any ideas?

GVWR is set by the manufacturer (Ford). Nothing you add, or subtract, will change that.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
GVWR is set by the manufacturer (Ford). Nothing you add, or subtract, will change that.

We had a shop local here doing this years ago. They are out of business and their customers now out of money and still have a truck with a illegally modified door sticker.

Latest posts

Members online