New wheels and tire help

Inline6359

Reaction score
The truck I bought came with 20x9 wheels and 2 inch spacers. Personally I like the "stance". But what I don't like is the spacers. I plan on buying new wheels and tires in the next couple weeks but I'm having problems trying to figure out what my present setup would be in relation to something that is -44 offset as far as wheel protrusion goes.

I guess what I'm asking is what would my present back spacing be with the wheels and the 2 inch spacers? Approximately -30? [20mm+(-50.8mm)]??

Koda22

Reaction score
need to know wat the wheels you have now are.....I would guess a 20x12 would do the job your looking for though

sootie

Reaction score
Most 20x9 are 0 offset but that's not a rule. I also think 20x12 should provide the look you want. What year is the truck? Should be able to find ppl on here with similar set ups to compare to

Inline6359

Reaction score
need to know wat the wheels you have now are.....I would guess a 20x12 would do the job your looking for though

I'm not sure the brand, but they are 20x9 and I'm about positive they are 20mm.

Most 20x9 are 0 offset but that's not a rule. I also think 20x12 should provide the look you want. What year is the truck? Should be able to find ppl on here with similar set ups to compare to

Most are I'm seeing, but when I measured from the mounting flange on the wheel to the outside is less then the mounting flange to the inside of the wheel. About an inch difference, and concerns +20mm is the closets I can find I'm assuming that's what they are.

Latest posts

Members online