hpop decisions

mandkole

Reaction score
hopefully everything is turning around now for Joey. This was always a side business/hobby for him. I've been out of the pump game for awhile but he always took good care of me and his pumps worked good.

TyCorr

Reaction score
People are waaaaay too ***kin sensitive about criticism.

Or you get a guy who buys one product secondhand (mj) and it works so everyone else who has trouble is lying or not smart enough to be a mechanic.

Joey has been a solid guy in this business. There have been numerous threads or posts where people have had issues with a part or getting service. Use the search button. Ome of his friends came on and said he had issues. Didnt go into detail.

I like Joey. I like his t500. I helped a guy install a set of his duals based on my recommendation to get them for his 400cc injectors. Im not a foe or an adversary lol.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have been beating the piss out of a adrenaline for over 100k miles.. still holds pressure just fine!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Arisley

Reaction score
Same here, but with almost 200K.

I was one of the original testers. Bob sent one, you installed it and sent it to the next guy. Pretty much every body that tested it (myself included) called Bob and bought it.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Same here, but with almost 200K.

I was one of the original testers. Bob sent one, you installed it and sent it to the next guy. Pretty much every body that tested it (myself included) called Bob and bought it.

I remember this. I was on the list but after this happened 4-5 times I just bought one outright.

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
I have been beating the piss out of a adrenaline for over 100k miles.. still holds pressure just fine!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
This is for me then I love long life and tried and tested parts that do what they say. Can't wait to install one.