Tonneua Cover Suggestions

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Looking for a cover for my new truck. I was set on a retrax promx. But someone told me they rattle. Is this the case? I've had Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit, Recommended to me, but there isn't a dealer within 100 miles of me, and I'd like to see one, and what its made of. I'd like to hear any real world opinions on them. Thanks.

Jomax

Reaction score
I have a bakflip G2 and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
bakflip mk4 are the cats a$s. you can open and shut the tailgate with out popping the cover. the main benefit over g2

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
I like the looks of them, has yours been water tight so far? I'm just not crazy about having to lean it against the cab if I ever need it all the way open.

sootie

Reaction score
no such thing as a watertight tonneau except the one piece fiberglass ones. The bakflips are about as good sealing as you get but there are still gaps in various spots.

Jomax

Reaction score
bakflip mk4 are the cats a$s. you can open and shut the tailgate with out popping the cover. the main benefit over g2

Yeah... got my g2 right before those came out. It was pissed lol.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I liked my truxport truxedo on my OBS. I plan on getting one for my superduty when I'm ready. They're low profile and I've never had an issue with it letting water in.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
My g2 does not rest against the cab when it is flipped all the way up. The hinge really has to be forced to hit the cab. Mine is about as water tight as you could ask for. My bedrug stays dry��

Jomax

Reaction score
My g2 does not rest against the cab when it is flipped all the way up. The hinge really has to be forced to hit the cab. Mine is about as water tight as you could ask for. My bedrug stays dry��

I can make my rest against the glass, but it's designed to when it's all the way up. It has rubber stops.

Latest posts

Members online