The New F-350

JColeman7827

Reaction score
I've got Carli 2.5" levelling springs up front with King OEM replacement shocks front and rear. PMF adjustable track bar to recenter the front axle. Not a kit just components I put together.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vr6dub

Reaction score
I've got Carli 2.5" levelling springs up front with King OEM replacement shocks front and rear. PMF adjustable track bar to recenter the front axle. Not a kit just components I put together.

Sorry for the side track on the thread, but do you think you could fit a toyo 37/13.5/22 under there at this height or you think it would need to be at least the 3.5"? I'm wanting to stay a low as possible, w/o chopping the truck up, and keep the setup i have on my 08. I have the Sota 22" and -24. No one i ask seems to know or have an idea.

Thanks and sorry again for the derail... Love the look your going with and attention to detail. :thumbsup:

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Sorry for the side track on the thread, but do you think you could fit a toyo 37/13.5/22 under there at this height or you think it would need to be at least the 3.5"? I'm wanting to stay a low as possible, w/o chopping the truck up, and keep the setup i have on my 08. I have the Sota 22" and -24. No one i ask seems to know or have an idea.

Thanks and sorry again for the derail... Love the look your going with and attention to detail. :thumbsup:

You would need at least a 3.5" lift to fit without issue as the 35's are a tight fit.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

no. you'll need at least 4.5" of lift,and that still may be tight. the offset makes it the hardest .

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Mock up before I give them a final cleaning and seal them back up.

IMG_1081_zpsshn3jgpp.jpg

IMG_1083_zpsiekwdtmp.jpg

IMG_1082_zps83n5gx5n.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
If Batman had a new super duty I feel like it would look like this one.....

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Great looking rig. Very proportionally done.... on everything!

Can't wait to see better pics when you get time and weather!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
What height did you end up at? It looks like we are going to have very similar setups. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online