Bullseye turbos

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one on a 7.3? What is different about there stuff versus he sxe line sxe line?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Lots of people on here have had issues. But, I live right up the road from them, and their turbos power some seriously stupid fast gassers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I was just curious about them? Seems like some fairly advanced wheel designs. Wonder what they have for diesel stuff?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I wouldn't run bullseye anything on my turds.. ever heard of the batmowheel? the ones that did worse then the stock wheels in just about every diesel application? let them stick to the gasser/ricer world..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

cptinjak

Reaction score
I wouldn't run bullseye anything on my turds.. ever heard of the batmowheel? the ones that did worse then the stock wheels in just about every diesel application? let them stick to the gasser/ricer world..

live life full throttle

In for examples of drop-in batmowheels underperforming stock. Every time someone says this it's "Oh, a friend's cousin's hairdresser told me that a batmowheel sucked one time but I don't remember any details or what kind of truck it was on."

Jack

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
In for examples of drop-in batmowheels underperforming stock. Every time someone says this it's "Oh, a friend's cousin's hairdresser told me that a batmowheel sucked one time but I don't remember any details or what kind of truck it was on."

Jack
might have been a little exaggeration saying worse then stock but it wasn't worth the money.. post in the 6.4 aftermarket section with the title " batmowheel, worth it or not and why" and see what you get for responses.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
they are a copy cat company that got ran out of Tennessee and moved to michigan so take that what it's worth also..

believe me or don't believe me.. I dont care.. if you want to waste your money on their crap then do it.. I dont know a single vendor here that supports their products or anything else for that matter..

live life full throttle

cptinjak

Reaction score
they are a copy cat company that got ran out of Tennessee and moved to michigan so take that what it's worth also..

believe me or don't believe me.. I dont care.. if you want to waste your money on their crap then do it.. I dont know a single vendor here that supports their products or anything else for that matter..

live life full throttle

Copy cat? Copy of what? We've been in Michigan since the beginning. We have LOTS of vendors that use and can give testimony to our products in both the diesel and gas world. I just ask that if you're going to make negative claims you back them up with information, not hearsay.

If you have had a bad experience I'd be very interested in the details. We offer a performance guarantee on all of our turbochargers, so if you were unhappy with a unit I'd like to get the details so I can make it right.

Jack Warners
Bullseye Power, LLC.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Copy cat? Copy of what? We've been in Michigan since the beginning. We have LOTS of vendors that use and can give testimony to our products in both the diesel and gas world. I just ask that if you're going to make negative claims you back them up with information, not hearsay.

If you have had a bad experience I'd be very interested in the details. We offer a performance guarantee on all of our turbochargers, so if you were unhappy with a unit I'd like to get the details so I can make it right.

Jack Warners
Bullseye Power, LLC.
you have vendors/sponsors from this site promoting your wheels and chargers? tell me who please. speaking of which, are you a sponsor or vendor of this site? I don't see you on the list..

live life full throttle

cptinjak

Reaction score
you have vendors/sponsors from this site promoting your wheels and chargers? tell me who please. speaking of which, are you a sponsor or vendor of this site? I don't see you on the list..

live life full throttle

I took a quick glace through the Premium Vendors list: Maryland Diesel Performance, Rudy's, Warren Diesel are the ones I noticed with a cursory glance.

We are not a vendor. We are just a manufacturer. And I'm just a guy on my personal account :)

Jack

cptinjak

Reaction score
I see you're fairly local. If you're free sometime you should come through. I'll give you a tour of the warehouse and foundry and show you what we're all about. No hearsay. ;)

Jack

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Jack could you tell us a little bit about what you have to offer for turbos for the 7.3? Specifically t4 mount. What works and how they compare to other turbos out there like basb or the new sxe line from org warner?

cptinjak

Reaction score
Jack could you tell us a little bit about what you have to offer for turbos for the 7.3? Specifically t4 mount. What works and how they compare to other turbos out there like basb or the new sxe line from org warner?

We offer a few different lines of S300 based units. We have Street Billets, Batmos, and TCTs. The main differences between our S300 units and others are the sheer number number of config options we offer.

Turbine Housings:
Borg Cast Iron: T3 Gated, T4 divided, and T4 open (we stock the .83, 1.0, and 1.10 T4 housings which most people don't as well)
Our Stainless Steel: T3 open and two sizes of V-Band open

We offer our race covers in hose or v-band outlets, curved or straight for 62, 63, and 66mm compressors.

All the major companies have great products. I won't lie to you and say otherwise. The main difference with us, as our vendors here can tell you, is our 3 day lead time on ANYTHING, our performance guarantee (we'll stand behind any turbo we spec for the customer), the customization and options we offer, and the fact we make everything in the USA. If you need application help I recommend calling one of our dealers who are vendors here, or calling us direct and we can hook you up with one of them.

Jack